Agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder´s Credential
1. This agreement on the Storage of the Cardholder´s Credentials (Hereinafter – the “agreement”) is entered into between you (hereinafter also referred to as – The “Cardholder”) and Anteco Systems, S.L. (hereinafter –AnyTech365).
2. By ticking the relevant tick-box and/or clicking the “acceptation” button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize AnyTech365 and its payment processing service provider to store your name, surname, card expiry date and PAN number (hereinafter – the Credentials on File (COF)) and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter – AnyTech365-Initiated COF Transactions) and/or to process transactions initiated by you (hereinafter – Cardholder-initiated COF Transactions) both by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below.
3. Disclosures of AnyTech365.
3.1 Your Credentials will be used for the recurring transaction payments for the purchased services or products sold by AnyTech365.
3.2 Description of services/products:
3.2.1 Secure router (https://anytech365.com/secure-router/)
3.2.2 Home Office (https://anytech365.com/homeoffice/)
3.2.3 Support plans (premium, premium plus or platinum plan; https://anytech365.com/plans/)
3.3 Fixed date or interval of the Transactions: monthly payments, during the purchased subscription.
4. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: card number, transaction amount,(if applicable), transaction currency, transaction date, authorisation code, AnyTech365´s location.
5. You will be notified by email of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) AnyTech365-Initiated COF Transactions, and 2 (two) business days before such changes become effective in relation to AnyTech365-Initiated COF Transactions which are unscheduled or in relation to Cardholder-Initiated COF Transactions.
6. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by AnyTech365, and shall be valid until terminated by you or by AnyTech365 according to the Cancellation policy.
7. The Cancellation and refund policies of AnyTech365 are accessible on https://www.anytech365.com/
8. In case of any inquiries related to this Agreement, please contact email@example.com